Dear Members and Guests:
In this ever-changing environment, we want to provide an update on how we are operating today. First and foremost, the safety of our Members, Guests and Staff is our highest priority. We have implemented, and will be strictly enforcing, additional measures and precautions, as recommended by the CDC, throughout the property. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.
Here is a list of the items we currently have in place:
Prior to arriving at the golf course:
• If you are sick or are feeling sick, do not come to the golf course.
• Effective immediately, all tee times must be made either on-line or through the Arcis Golf mobile app. No walk-up play is allowed until further notice. Pre-pay is also required when booking over the phone.
•For your convenience, we have introduced two new methods of payment for your round of golf - online check-in through the Arcis Golf App and the ability to prepay for your round through our online tee time booking websites. Please look for an email from your club with the specifics of both new programs.
• For those paying by credit card, our credit card terminals will be sanitized regularly throughout the day.
• The CDC’s requirement for social distancing of 6’ is being strictly enforced on property.
• Please arrive no less than 10 minutes before your tee time to minimize gathering in all areas.
• We have increased spacing on the driving range which reduces our capacity. Please limit your time to accommodate all members and guests. Range balls are being cleaned regularly between golfers.
• Beverage carts will be available in compliance with local mandates. All water stations have been removed from the golf course.
• All golf carts are thoroughly sanitized before they are set-up in the staging area. Golf carts will be single rider.
• We have increased sanitation of our restrooms, golf shop, point of sale terminals and all high touch surfaces.
On the golf course:
• The cups on all putting greens have been modified to allow for ball retrieval without the need to touch any surfaces.
• Sand bottles have been removed throughout the golf course.
• Rakes will not be provided for bunker raking at this time. Please do your best to smooth disturbed sand with either your shoe or golf club.
• Do not pick up your playing partners clubs during the course of play.
• We ask you to please forgo the traditional after round handshake, and invite you to create your own socially distanced salutation. We’re fans of the putter salute!
• Please ensure that your wash your hands (while humming or singing your favorite tune) prior to a quick departure from the club.
We look forward to providing you with a safe haven in the future.
The Golf Club at Fossil Creek